Monday, November 16, 2020

Semester 1 Project: Choosing a Game

The game i have chosen to recreate concept art for is ‘Moss’; besides the images i have seen of the this is a game of the main protagonist i know very little about this game but there is something i find compelling about the design of protagonist and i want to find out why i find this design so compelling and what i can add to it when reinventing the concept art.


As part of my process I will find the synopsis of the game ‘Moss’ that will have details about the characters, setting and story - This will assist me with writing a brief.


In order to get a better understanding of the game's development I will attempt to find information about the game from the creators; possibly the concept artist/s and art director - by doing this I will be able to find and analyse their concept art methods while working on the game. 

Image of 'Moss' protagonist Quill

No comments:

Post a Comment