Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Semester 3 Project: A Journey Through an Art Book, Page 16 ,17 ,18 ,19 ,20 & 21

   

During the colour exploration segment of my concept art there was a point as I was shifting the Hob from one colour to the next that I started to like seeing the Hob with different colours of hair and fur instead of a singular colour in different shades. 

I was curious to see how the Hob would look with this idea and these are the results. Reflecting on this experiment I think it worked in some ways but failed in others, especially testing brown fur with a green nose.



Like the previous post we can see putting all the variations on one page brings a lot more perspective and understanding to my thought and work process compared to individual pages.


If I were to rework these pages I would put more of the Hobs on each page - possibly 6 instead of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment